All-in-one design tool for everyone that provides, Screen capture, editor, color picker and more…
Full-featured screen capture tool PicPick is an all-in-one program, primarily system tray-based, that provides a full-featured screen capture tool, an intuitive image editor, a color picker, a color palette, a pixel-ruler, a protractor, a crosshair and even a whiteboard. PicPick is freeware for personal use only.
User friendly and full of features for creating your image, Suitable for software developers, graphic designers and home users. Specially designed for the home user and aiming at giving as much flexibility as possible during the work. It even includes some features never to be found in Photoshop. PicPick, besides being a very easy to use image editor also sports graphic capture options and a set of hotkeys and options some similar editors would envy.
- Screen Capture – Take screenshots of the entire screen, an active window, specific region of the screen, free hand, scrolling window and more. Auto-scroll, dual monitors and sound effect are supported.
- Image Editor – Intuitive User Interface (Windows 7 Ribbon style). Standard drawing, shapes, arrows, lines, text, and etc. Effects are supported as well. Blur, sharpen, hue, contrast, brightness, color balance, pixelate, rotate, flip, frame effect and more.
- Color Picker and Color Palette – Various color code type (RGB, HTML, C++, Delphi). Photoshop style RGB/HSV conversion is supported. Pick and Save your favorite color!
- Screen Pixel Ruler – horizontal and vertical orientation. various units (Pixels, Inches, Centimeters). DPI setting (72, 96, 120, 300).
- Screen Magnifier – Zoom 2x to 10x option. Stay on top, smooth display, and sizeable window
- Screen Protractor – Helps you find angles on screen. Pick a center, then a location, then the angle in degrees away from the first. Can be used in a variety of photography, math, and graphics applications.
- Screen Crosshair – For aligning objects in graphics or design applications. For calculating relative coordinates on screen
- Whiteboard – For giving a presentation or just drawing something on screen
Available on: Microsoft Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista and XP. Including both 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
Note: This version is provided as freeware for only personal use. In this case, you are granted the right to use this program free of charge. Otherwise, you need to pay for a license for commercial use. Freeware version may include third-party (sponsored) advertisements.
Download PicPick 3.3.2 installer (softpedia link)
Download Portable (portableapps link)