Download a powerful and easy-to-use batch image watermarking tool today as Giveaway @Glarysoft.
Do you want to know how to watermark photos with transparent watermark? Batch Picture Protector is a right solution for you. Batch Picture Protector protects your digital images and artwork by adding professional transparent watermarks that combine text, illustrations and graphics. When used in conjunction with your favorite image editing software, a watermark can even contain your copyright, website url or logo image. Batch Picture Protector is the best way to add watermarks to your photos and achieve faster and simpler image protection. This watermark software is very useful to designers, artists who send artworks to customers for evaluation, it places visible watermarks that cannot be removed.
Batch Picture Protector is compatible with all major image formats. After you add watermark to photos, they can be saved as a new file either in the same format or an alternative format. A built-in watermark file manager assists with the management of multiple watermarks for different purposes. You can save your favorite watermarks into the watermark library and reuse them whenever required or apply them to your photos automatically using command line script. You can also create wide customizable multiple watermarks of any complexity.
- Transparent watermarks with fully customizable text and graphics
- Watermarking photos using recursive file processing
- Easy-to-use and user-friendly
- Automatic watermark positioning
- Watermark images with an adjustable transparency setting
- Watermark text inclusive of macros (current date, time, file name, etc)
- Versatility allowing load/save of several watermarks
- Command line support.
- Works with all major image formats
- Windows Vista/7 compliant. Compatible with Windows 8
Download this fully licensed software for free (20-3-2014 Giveaway @Glarysoft, activation key included)
Note: You have to activate it before the Giveaway offer for the software is over.