We are living in an Internet age and with any widely used technologies, come a new set of problems. Humanity is busy moving to the point where most people cannot function without the internet. With services like online accounting, backups, document editors and the fast amount of information it is easy to see why we became so dependent on it. Bu what do we do when it breaks down. Yea sure; a technician is an option, but this can be an expensive option. Complete Internet Repair will give you a free option to attempt to repair everything internet related.
Complete Internet Repair is portable; this means you can carry it around with you on a USB flash drive and have it ready when something goes wrong. It will not write any settings to the registry or leave any traces on your computer. So, for all you wannabe technicians out there; you can use it and nobody would ever know you did. We recommend you download it now while you still have internet access. You never know what could happen.
With any repair utility, you will need to remember only two golden rules. Firstly; don’t try and repair something that is not broken, you might break it. Secondly; the utility cannot repair it all, we are not like the all-seeing and all-knowing Oracle, we cannot anticipate each and every situation, but this all said; this utility should be able to help with most internet issues. Datum Complete Internet Repair could help if you are experiencing any of the following problems:
- Internet or network problem after removing adware, spyware, virus, worm, Trojan horse, etc.
- Loss network connection after installing/uninstalling adware, spyware, antispam, vpn, firewall or other networking programs.
- Unable to access any webpage or can only access some webpages.
- Pop-up error window with network related problem description.
- No network connectivity due to registry errors.
- DNS lookup problem.
- Fail to renew the network adapter’s IP address or other DHCP errors.
- Network connectivity issue with limited or no connections message.
- Windows update does not work
- You are having problems connecting to secured websites (ex. Banking).
- Internet Explorer stopped working or crashes all the time.
- Other networking problems.