Softpedia, in association with Uniblue Systems, offers you Uniblue MaxiDisk for FREE, for a limited time. No coupons, no codes, no questions, no hassle! Simplifies hard disk maintenance. Get it now.
Uniblue MaxiDisk is a professional solution designed to perform disk defragmentation and to improve the performance of your system. Uniblue MaxiDisk is a handy and comprehensive solution designed to improve the performance of your system, remove unnecessary files and defragment your disks.
A computer’s hard disk is prone to accumulating unnecessary files, such as Windows temporary files and temporary internet files, which can either be created by applications or stored by a web browser.
While some files cannot be moved, other files can be defragmented to shorten loading time and free up valuable storage space. MaxiDisk is the compact solution to hard disk maintenance.
- Unmoveable files: These files are usually Windows system filest that can not bemoved around. Therefore, it is not possible to defragment them.
- Unfragmented files: These files are saved neatly in contiguous locations and therefore can be quickly read or updated.
- Fragmented files: These files are not optimized and their content is saved in separate locations. This slows down disk performance and therefore these files should be defragmented.
- Empty space: This indicates free drive space available for future use.
MaxiDisk not only optimizes disk performance, but also helps you to free up valuable disk space, these are deleting junk files, removing old backups, and compressing large files.
- Recycle bin: Recycle bin will use large amounts of disk space as deleted files accumulate over time.
- Windows temporary files: Applications create hundreds of temporary working files, Once an application is closed its temporary files are no longer required. Therefore, they can be safely deleted.
- Internet temporary files: These files are similar to Windows temporary files but they get created by Internet browsers while surfing the Internet.
It also helps to remove old backups like:
- Windows update backup files: Files created whenever a Windows update is installed, post update these update backup files can be safely deleted to gain space.
- Windows restore points: With MaxiDisk you can safely delete old restore points, since the most recent restore point is never deleted.
- Compress files: to gain even more disk space, you can use MaxiDisk to identify large files on your PC and compress them which further can be opened, edited and saved just like regular files, but they take up less space on your disk.
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
Get your Free copy of Uniblue MaxiDisk 2013: Softpedia, in association with Uniblue Systems, offers you Uniblue MaxiDisk for FREE, for a limited time.
Download from Softpedia Page no need to activate using serial key or license key.