Photomizer 1 created the basis for the new Photomizer series. A basis, which in its original version still delights numerous amateur- and (semi-) professional photographers. And which provides the new Photomizer 2 with the required superiority to implement all the revised and new functions in the usual, efficient way.
With Photomizer 2 you repair your digital photo treasures without laborious training time and you optimize fully automatically and reliably exactly those image parts, which disturb a photo’s overall impression. Completely without learning curve but with the right feeling for suitable screws and settings!
Photomizer 2 like its predecessor is the perfect completion for the digital camera, for example to correct false apertures or to compensate unfavorable weather- and lighting conditions. It’s a child’s play to readjust tonality and increase definition and as if by magic you get high-definition, color-intensive images. Photomizer 2 converts clearly ruined photos into attractive and natural pictures, without giving the impression of an artificial post-editing.
- Touching-up of image through higher definition!
- Fully automatic re-adjustment of tonality!
- Fully automatic re-sharpening!
- Supported input formats: JPG, TIFF, BMP and RAW
- Automatic object recognition: manipulates only those image parts, which help optimize the overall impression!
- Elimination of undesired colour casts
- Elimination of fog and other weather influences
- Fully automatic bright/dark correction, white balance, hue control and saturation