Active Giveaway Day: 24 September 2012
Want to make your own movies? Or maybe you just want to finally burn that film collection on your computer to DVD. Whatever you want to watch, Wondershare DVD Creator does it all. Simply drag your favorite feature film into DVD Creator, adjust the quality and click burn. Or use DVD Creator’s powerful built-in editor to combine your own photos, videos and music into home movies, slideshow, really whatever your imagination can handle.
Create a DVD Masterpiece with Photos, Video and Music.
- Burn all standard and HD video to DVD with high video quality
- Burn virtually any video, audio, or image format
- Create DVD slideshows with music and effects
- Edit and retouch videos and photos with a built-in editor
Burn Video, Photos and Audio in Any Format
- Burn video to DVD from all popular SD video formats, including AVI, MP4, MPG, MPEG, 3GP, WMV, ASF, RM, RMVB, DAT, MOV, etc.
- Burn HD video like MTS, M2TS(AVCHD H.264), TS(MPEG-2), HD MKV(H.264, MPEG-2 HD), HD WMV(VC-1), HD MOV(H.264, MPEG-4), etc.
- Make photo DVD slideshows from BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, GIF, etc. and combine photos and videos together to preserve your memories.
A Built-in Editor Lets You Touch up Films or Craft Your Own
- Rotate, crop and trim video files to remove letterboxing, crop or capture your favorite clips.
- Adjust video brightness, contrast, saturation and other special effects for a better visual experience.
- Add image and text watermarks to videos to identify each film as yours.
- Rotate photos, add text to photos, add photo transition effects and insert background music for better photo slideshow making.
Customize Your DVD with Free DVD Menu Templates
- 40 free static and dynamic DVD menu templates are included, or just leave off the menu entirely.
- Customize the thumbnails, buttons, frames and text of your DVD menu.
- Personalize the DVD menu background image and music with your favorite picture and song.
Preview and Burn Your DVDs at Top Speed
- Preview your DVD project before burning with a built-in player to ensure all goes as you want.
- Choose from 3 output formats: DVD disc, DVD folder and ISO files to burn.
- Supports all popular recordable disc types: DVD–5 and DVD–9; DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL, DVD-RAM.
Supported OS: Windows2003/XP/Vista/Windows 7
Valid: 24 September 2012