Move Android Apps from Internal Memory to SD Card
Although the Android operating system has many of excess, but still, there are drawbacks. Deficiencies which are generally in complained by the owners of Android Smartphone is the phone memory which is usually marked with the warning Internal Phone Storage is Getting Low. The main cause of the Internal Phone Storage is full because too many users to install applications without regard to its internal memory capacity on Android Smartphone.
Internal Memory enough affect the performance and system of Android. When you install and download Android applications, they typically get installed in the internal phone memory, and not the micoSD card. This results in slower performance. You can move android apps from Internal Memory to the microSD card.
Follow the instructions below to move android apps from Internal Memory to SD Card:
- Start by Tapping the Menu button on your device then Tap Settings, Scroll down and click Tap Applications.
- Next Click on Manage Application
- Next select an application from the list of applications already installed, example we will change the game Greed Crop of internal memory to SD Card, then click on the symbol Greed Corp.
- To begin to move the application or game from the internal memory to the SD Card just click Move to SD Card
- Conversely To move an application or game from the SD card to internal memory, you can click on Move to Phone.
- That’s it! Remember, not all applications can be moved to the SD Card because of how they were developed.
Article source: diggitech.com