SysWatch Personal for Microsoft® Security Essentials
SafenSoft SysWatch Personal protects your computer proactively by controlling how applications behave. It keeps your whole system in a “known-good” state, preventing hacker attacks and malicious software from activating. Because SysWatch Personal does not need to identify individual threats in order to block them, it doesn’t need all those signature updates required by traditional security software to provide reliable protection.
While you don’t need to run a traditional antivirus program as well as SysWatch, you may feel more comfortable doing so until you have gained full trust in the SysWatch approach to computer security. SysWatch is fully compatible with all popular antivirus programs.
SafenSoft SysWatch Personal takes a different approach to PC protection than traditional antimalware software; rather than regularly scanning the PC to identify malicious code, it prevents malicious activity from taking place on the PC.
Why SafenSoft SysWatch Personal?
Proactive protection against all kinds of malicious software and hacker attacks
- Application launch control. Whenever a new application is launched, SysWatch lets you decide whether it should be launched without restrictions, launched in an isolated area (sandbox) or blocked altogether. This prevents unknown applications – which malware always is – from activating on your PC. Updates of existing applications are processed automatically.
- Application activity control. Controls how different applications can access files and folders, USB drives, registry keys, external devices, and network resources. You can create your own rules to control application activity.
- Self-protection system. Protects SysWatch from being disabled by malicious software. System changes and uninstallation are password-protected.
Protection against zero-day threats and vulnerability exploits
- Application launch control. Because SysWatch does not need to identify a threat in order to protect against it, unknown threats and exploits are as easily detected as known ones. The level of protection does not depend on signature updates because all malicious activity is blocked.
- Dynamic sandbox. Unknown or potentially dangerous applications are launched in an isolated area called a sandbox so they cannot affect other processes or the system itself. This ensures that malicious activity is blocked without waiting for updated signatures or security patches.
Benefits of SysWatch protection
- No false alarms. Because SysWatch doesn’t use the pattern-matching system that’s at the heart of traditional antimalware products, there is no risk of a good application being classified as bad. Once you’ve classified the application as good or bad at first launch, the question never arises again.
- No signature updates required. By relying on a list of trusted applications and controlling application launch and activity, SysWatch Personal has no need for daily updates or constant Internet connection.
- No system slowdown. SysWatch does not scan your system the way a traditional antimalware product does, since it has already set the rules for how all of your applications can act. So your system performance stays fast and laptop batteries are not drained, while your security remains high at all times.
Cutting-edge protection technologies
- D.I.C. (Dynamic Integrity Control). Protects all executable software on the system by detecting any unauthorized activation attempt and preventing the process from launching before damage can occur. Maintains the system in a known-good state.
- D.S.E. (Dynamic Sandbox Execution). A specially-designated user account for potentially vulnerable software that uses system-level privilege controls to block dangerous software activity. Also protects the PC from software vulnerability exploits.
- D.R.C. (Dynamic Resource Control). Controls how different applications can access files and folders, registry keys, external devices, and network resources.
- Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (SP 3)
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional Edition (SP 3)
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional x64 Edition (SP3)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic x86/x64 (SP1)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium x86/x64 (SP1)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Business x86/x64 (SP1)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate x86/x64 (SP1)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic x86/x64
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium x86/x64
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional x86/x64
- Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate x86/x64
How to get it: Visit Promo Page and get license code (Enter security code from the picture and press Get For Free! button)
Download SafenSoft_SysWatch_Personal Try this code first: UL-KVRNU6-B4XA38-SCFQ3J-9BPWCX