Google Chrome 19.0.1084.46 Stable Offline Installer is the latest version of Google that can be installed offline (without internet connection). Google Chrome was developed to be a browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make web navigation faster, safer, and easier.
- Fast and safe browsing
- Simple search
- One box for everything
- New Tab page
- Application shortcuts
- Dynamic tabs
- Crash control
- Incognito mode
- Instant bookmarks
- Importing settings
Simplicity: Designed for efficiency and ease of use
- Search and navigate to web pages from the same box
- Arrange and organize tabs however you wish — quickly and easily
- Get to your favorite websites with just a click, from the thumbnails of your most visited sites in the New Tab page
Style: Themes to add delight to your browser
- Try Minimalist, Star Gazing, or Google Chrome Artist Themes.
What’s new in Google Chrome 19.0.1084.46 Stable:
May 15th, 2012
·  Low CVE-2011-3083: Browser crash with video + FTP.
·  Low CVE-2011-3084: Load links from internal pages in their own process.
·  Medium CVE-2011-3085: UI corruption with long autofilled values.
·  High CVE-2011-3086: Use-after-free with style element.
·  Low CVE-2011-3087: Incorrect window navigation.
·  Medium CVE-2011-3088: Out-of-bounds read in hairline drawing.
·  High CVE-2011-3089: Use-after-free in table handling.
·  Medium CVE-2011-3090: Race condition with workers.
·  High CVE-2011-3091: Use-after-free with indexed DB.
·  High CVE-2011-3092: Invalid write in v8 regex.
·  Medium CVE-2011-3093: Out-of-bounds read in glyph handling.
·  Medium CVE-2011-3094: Out-of-bounds read in Tibetan handling.
· [$1000]  High CVE-2011-3095: Out-of-bounds write in OGG container.
·   High CVE-2011-3097: Out-of-bounds write in sampled functions with PDF.
· [Windows only]  Low CVE-2011-3098: Bad search path for Windows Media Player plug-in.
·  High CVE-2011-3099: Use-after-free in PDF with corrupt font encoding name.
·  Medium CVE-2011-3100: Out-of-bounds read drawing dash paths.
·  High CVE-2011-3102: Off-by-one out-of-bounds write in libxml.