Apple released a new version of iOS that fixes bugs on the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Apple’s iOS 5.1.1 includes five fixes, including a bug that could prevent the new iPad from switching between 2G and 3G networks. It also improves the reliability of using the camera’s HDR option from the Lock Screen shortcut, as well as synching Safari bookmarks and Reading Lists.
if you happen to own one or more of the subsequent, the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, then you ought to make a beeline for this fastidious update. After all, it makes perfect sense to keep updated with the newest version of the operating system, whether your device is mobile or otherwise.
The iOS 5.1.1 might be a relatively minor update, but that does not mean it deserves to remain stashed away in the cloud somewhere without any download like. No sir, several issues were addressed, including a problem associated with the iPad whenever one toggles between 2G and 3G networks.
This update contains improvements and bug fixes, including:
• Improves reliability of using HDR option for photos taken using the Lock Screen shortcut
• Addresses bugs that could prevent the new iPad from switching between 2G and 3G networks
• Fixes bugs that affected AirPlay video playback in some circumstances
• Improved reliability for syncing Safari bookmarks and Reading List
• Fixes an issue where ‘Unable to buy’ alert could be showed after successful buy
Apple iOS 5.1.1 Released & Direct Download Link
iOS 5.1.1 for iPad 1:
iOS 5.1.1 for iPad 2 Wifi:
iOS 5.1.1 for iPad 2 GSM:
iOS 5.1.1 for iPad 2 CDMA:
iOS 5.1.1 for iPad 2,4 (The New iPad 2):
iOS 5.1.1 for iPad 3 Wifi:
iOS 5.1.1 for iPad 3 GSM:
iOS 5.1.1 for iPad 3 CDMA:
iOS 5.1.1 for iPhone 3Gs:
iOS 5.1.1 for iPhone 4 GSM:
iOS 5.1.1 for iPhone 4 CDMA:
iOS 5.1.1 for iPhone 4S:
iOS 5.1.1 for iPod Touch 3G:
iOS 5.1.1 for iPod Touch 4G: