Gets 3D Video Playback, Libraries and a New Look
Last month, a new version of KMPlayer was released and boy, did they change it! The new release is totally unlike any of it’s previous incarnations. Even though the version number is a minor bump from 3.1 to 3.2, it constitutes a major release as it includes several new features such as video and music library, 3D video playback, integration with online streaming services, a spanking new look and soon to be introduced app store.
3.2 UPDATE LIST
– Supports 3D Formats. (Side-By-Side, Top-and-Bottom) to (Anaglyph, Interlaced)
– Supports 10-bit H.264. (Libcodec.dll)
– Supports Intel Widi.
– Added video codec “DV5P”.
– Add new function album art (Thumnail image extraction from FLAC file)
– Thumbnail image display enhancement when playing audio files. (MP3, FLAC, WMA)
– Fixed ColorSpace bug.
– Fixed Intel Codec H.264.
– Fixed Winamp plugin.
– Error correction of images infected with malicious codes. (EIP register Corruption Vulnerability. Provided: KISA)
– Fixed view as a desktop mode in Windows 7.
– Fixed improper load of Album Art bug.
– Correction of screen display error when using EVR(C/A) – if you skip from the WMV file.
– Fixed KMP HTTP Reader.
– AAC codec Parser error correction from MOV file.
– MKV Skip Problum.